[Equest-users] Typical Floors' System(s)

bfountain at greensim.com bfountain at greensim.com
Tue Dec 9 06:39:35 PST 2014

That is a good question.

At the zone level, there is a multiplier that takes the value of the
corresponding space multiplier.  So zone level entries are for the
individual floor and are multiplied by the floor/space multiplier.  System
level entries are NOT multiplied by a multiplier - they are for the overall
system.  So, in your example below, the coil capacity at the system level
would be 400,000 BTU/hr.  You can verify this by looking at the SV-A report
in the .sim output file.