[Equest-users] Exhaust Fans, Supermarket

Briller, Dan Dan.Briller at rsandh.com
Tue Feb 11 06:28:34 PST 2014

As we know, the eQUEST Refrigeration model does not contain as many options for defining exhaust fan characteristics compared to the standard V3.65.. I'm curious to know how others have handled this. My current case is that I have two EFs in the bathrooms, with design capacities of 430 cfm for ladies and 302 cfm for men. With the more limited menu in Outdoor Air, when I enter those values all makeup air is introduced into the bathroom zone, which subsequently deducts from the air handler and causes other rooms on that unit to miss design conditions for temp and RH.

Thanks,

Dan

Daniel L. "Dan" Briller P.E., LEED AP BD+C
Energy/Environmental Engineer
10748 Deerwood Park Boulevard South
Jacksonville, FL  32256-0597
Phone: 800-741-2014 x2329 / Mobile: 571-314-4002
Dan.Briller at rsandh.com<mailto:Dan.Briller at rsandh.com>

Visit our website at www.rsandh.com<http://www.rsandh.com>
Connect with RS&H on Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/WeAreRSandH> Twitter<https://twitter.com/wearersandh> LinkedIn<http://www.linkedin.com/company/rs%26h>
[cid:image946b1c.gif at 19bcfbb7.95a44396]__________