[Equest-users] Mitigating a Fortran Error

Saagar Patel spatel at gobyllc.com
Wed Feb 12 10:30:01 PST 2014

I am using eQuest 3.65, and I am receiving an error that I have not seen before:
[cid:image001.jpg at 01CF27EE.2629B140]

For those who may not be able to see the image, the message says the following:
Forrtl: info (58): format syntax error at or near (Note: u-values include outside air film)'//73X, "LOCATION OF ORIGIN'/51Xm 'GL

Has anyone seen this before and know how to fix the error?

Saagar M. Patel, LEED(r)AP BD+C , EIT- Energy Engineer
Goby, LLC
211 W Wacker Drive - Suite 1850 - Chicago IL 60606
Phone: 312.238.9865
Email: spatel at gobyllc.com<mailto:spatel at gobyllc.com>