[Equest-users] Zero design flow error in Hot water loop.

Mayank Bhatnagar mayank.23aug at gmail.com
Fri Feb 14 03:06:08 PST 2014

Hello all,

I got an error regarding zero design flow in hot water loop. The heating
system is electric hot water generator and main heating source is at AHU
level. There are no terminal heating source. Therefore, I modeled as Heat
Source: Hot water Loop and Zone Heat Source: Not Installed. When I run
simulation, it got stuck at 18% and gives error :Zero Design flow in hot
water loop.

And When I also modeled Zone Heat Source: Hot water loop, then simulation
runs fine.

Any idea what I miss?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,