[Equest-users] Chiller sequencing calcs

Sebastian Carrizo juan.carrizo at alumni.carleton.ca
Tue Feb 18 12:27:49 PST 2014

Hi all,

I'm looking into optimizing the sequencing of 3 chillers (each with its own
performance curve). As eQuest doesn't allow logic control input/ or I'm not
aware of how to include them (optimizing control rules) I'm trying to do it
in excel.

I have the hourly cooling loads, the performance equations but I cant seem
to be able to minimize overall energy suing standard methods.

Any thought on how to go about solving this optimization problem?

Sebastian

--

*Juan Sebastian Carrizo*
M.Eng Sustainable Energy | B.Eng Industrial Engineering

(c) 647-225-2243 | juan.carrizo at alumni.carleton.ca