[Equest-users] Equipment Load

Gianfranco Francischiello francischiello at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 23 11:24:20 PST 2014

Hello Mr or Ms,

                    I have placed my equipment loads under miscellaneous loads with sensible fraction as 1. However, the resulting outputs are too small and the equipment schedule is correct.
                     Also how to go about adding a geothermal system, the icon in the DD wizard screen is always unaccessable.
Thank you

P.S: The project is too big to be sent under an attachment, here are the space loads regardless if it helps.