[Equest-users] Chiller Part load performance

Heinm04 heinm04 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 14 12:24:23 PST 2014

Sebastian,

Go ahead and search the archives for "curve, nick, paul". This will bring up some good past discussions on the details and links to resources.

If your looking more for the basic steps they look something like this:
1. Detail edit mode
2. Look up what your chillers current performance curve is
2. Component tree > performance curves > double clock what you want to edit
3. You can use equations or data points.

- Matt Hein
Sent from mobile, please excuse typos.