[Equest-users] Chiller Part load performance

Jeremy McClanathan jmcclanathan at CDiengineers.com
Fri Feb 14 12:49:10 PST 2014

Here is a link to an example of how to build a custom chiller.

http://www.esimforums.com/equest/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=116

Cheers,
Jeremy

Jeremy McClanathan, P.E., BEMP, HFDP, LEED® AP
[cid:image001.jpg at 01CF2983.276A0D70]
19203 36th Avenue W, Suite 200, Lynnwood, WA 98036
P 425-672-1071 | F 425-778-8769

From: Heinm04 [mailto:heinm04 at gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, February 14, 2014 12:24 PM
To: Sebastian Carrizo
Cc: equest-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Subject: Re: [Equest-users] Chiller Part load performance

Sebastian,

Go ahead and search the archives for "curve, nick, paul". This will bring up some good past discussions on the details and links to resources.

If your looking more for the basic steps they look something like this:
1. Detail edit mode
2. Look up what your chillers current performance curve is
2. Component tree > performance curves > double clock what you want to edit
3. You can use equations or data points.

- Matt Hein
Sent from mobile, please excuse typos.