[Equest-users] [Bldg-sim] Leed eac1 Plug loads

Wahid Hamed wahid.hamed at gmail.com
Tue Feb 18 07:14:57 PST 2014

Thanks Matt for your input, The Revised Section 1.4 spreadsheet input
sheets must be used for projects registered after September 30, 2013, but
can be used by projects with any registered date. My project has been
registered before Sep. 30,2013 and it becomes optional to either comply or
not. From energy saving point of view, using 25% default value for process
load energy will result in more energy saving over the baseline case than
modeling actual process load energy.

The kitchen consultant provides a detail equipment power input and heat
dissipation.

If anyone has better approach or experienced such way, I would like to
hear.

Regards,

Wahid H. Mohamed, LEED AP BD+C
Mechanical Project Engineer, Energy Modeler
Saudi Diyar Consultants
www. <http://www.diyar.com>
<http://www.diyar.com>diyar.com<http://www.diyar.com>

 (+966)-5467 622 67