[Equest-users] getting spammed by energy-models.com

Christian Stalberg christian at naturalintelligence.us
Wed Feb 26 08:08:41 PST 2014

As far back as Spring 2012 energy-models was downloading and republishing
the onebuilding.org mailing lists including capturing poster's email
addresses. Jason Glazer who administers the onebuilding.org email lists can
corroborate this fact. The owner of energy-models.com was notified by me and
Jason that what he was doing was unauthorized and in fact could be illegal.
I personally told him to cease and desist the republishing of my postings
informing them that under Section 106 of the Copyright Act with regard to
exclusive rights he were breaking the law. I then got busy and did not
follow up. Now however they are using the harvested email addresses to
regularly spam me, so the issue has resurfaced.

Regards,

_

Christian Stalberg

Natural Intelligence, LLC