[Equest-users] getting spammed by energy-models.com

Daniel Knapp danielk at arborus.ca
Wed Feb 26 08:31:37 PST 2014

I too have been getting email from energy-models.com, and I have never given them my email address.

Cheers,
Dan

—
Daniel Knapp, PhD, P Phys, LEED® AP O+M
danielk at arborus.ca

Arborus Consulting
Energy Strategies for the Built Environment
www.arborus.ca
76 Chamberlain Avenue
Ottawa, ON, K1S 1V9
Phone: (613) 234-7178 ext. 113