[Equest-users] Anyone have trouble opening eQuest files in Windows 8.1?

Nathan Miller nathanm at rushingco.com
Thu Feb 27 08:07:39 PST 2014

I'm only running measly Windows 7,  but for most recent versions of Windows, it helps if you run eQUEST in compatibility mode, I believe the "Windows XP (Service Pack 3)" option works.

Again, I'm not sure of how to get there in Windows 8, but in my version of windows, if you right click on the .exe file for eQUEST you can select the compatibility tab from the window that pops up, tell Windows to "Run this program in compatibility mode" and then select which versions of compatibility mode to try. If you've already done this, then I am out of ideas.

Nathan Miller - PE, LEED(r)AP BD+C, CEM
Mechanical Engineer/Senior Energy Analyst
RUSHING | D 206-788-4577 | O 206-285-7100
www.rushingco.com