[Equest-users] D2Lib_ExportHourlyResults() called, failed because no hourly reports...

Collins, Greg gcollins at syska.com
Thu Jan 2 11:19:56 PST 2014

Hi All,

Getting the following dialog at the end of each parametric simulation:

D2Lib_ExportHourlyResults() called, failed because no hourly reports match input hourly report snippet text, Snippet = Hourly Report

It's not affecting the sims themselves but it's annoying because I need to click "OK" after each one. I did try deleting all the hourly reports, but that didn't do the trick. It seems like there's actually a report missing that a routine is trying to call..

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Greg

Greg Collins, PE