[Equest-users] Design Supply Air CFM/OSA CFM

Tom Mickley tmickley at thekcompany.com
Wed Jan 29 05:04:58 PST 2014

eQuesters,

Why does the design flow supply cfm and design ventilation OSA cfm in the summary tab of the system & zone air-side summary report differ from the user defined inputs I use in detailed data edit mode?  Is there a way to make it exact without having to lower the inputs for every system to get desired flow rates in the summary report?  Changing each system's flow and making several simulations until I find the right cfm is too time consuming.  Does eQuest automatically account for duct leakage that would skew the numbers?  If so, how do I change it?  Thanks in advance!

Thanks,

Tom Mickley
Mechanical Engineer CEM
The K Company