[Equest-users] Equestions

teresaindy2 at gmail.com teresaindy2 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 6 09:00:34 PST 2014

To answer your specific questions.

>I need to know how to assign to a new floors (which have been created by de
detailed mode) de "Zones" because it seems to not be there (it appears a
"shadow" with little dots).

It’s a pretty manual process to create zones in floors created by detailed
data edit.  If I were you, if possible, I’d go back to the wizard mode to
create those floors and zones.  If you’ve already done too much work in
detailed data edit and don’t want to go back to the wizard (and then have to
repeat the work you’ve done in DD edit), I suggest creating those floors in
a new project (or new projects) via the wizard and then importing them into
your current project?  This is an especially good process if you’re adding
floors above current floors.  The imported zones will come in directly below
the current zones in the detail list.  You can position the new floors
wherever you’d like.  Directions for doing the import are in the manual.

-It´s a 15-floors building: if I layered out my 15-floor one obove the next,
why in the different floors appears to be extrerior roof?

It is likely because the floor above isn’t completely zoned.  If you can’t
roofs where needed.  Again, if you can, I’d just go back to the wizard and
fix the zones. The roofs should propagate appropriately once the zones are
fixed.