[Equest-users] e-QUEST and Passive Evaporative Cooling Towers

Sami, Vikram vikram.sami at zgf.com
Mon Jan 13 16:27:40 PST 2014

So the Author of CoolT (Nader Chalfoun) used to be active on this list. He's a really good resource and a pretty nice guy too.

I found this paper written by him years ago that references the math used in CoolT.

http://capla.arizona.edu/hed/docs/ASES-97.pdf

Vikram Sami
BEMP, LEED BD+C
Associate Partner