[Equest-users] I need to get help to "Cooling Setpoint Control: OA Reset" (urgent)!

Jeon, MiYoung MiYoung.Jeon at tetratech.com
Tue Jan 14 18:28:50 PST 2014

Energy saving from OA-reset control depends on the design values and weather data.

If you model OA-reset control, electric consumption for the space cool, heat rejection and pump & fan will be reduced.

I just ran a test to inform you the effects of OA-reset and as a result, an electric consumption saving is 2 %.

This is just one of various cases. In order to get a precise result, you should predict the saving using the hourly report and  weather data as well.

Thank you.

Miyoung Jeon  LEED AP BD+C| Modeling Engineer
Direct: +82.2.2051.5097 | Fax: +82.070.4170.4101 | mjeon at cosentini.com<mailto:mjeon at cosentini.com>

Tetra Tech International Korea Inc. | Cosentini
3F Dongyoung Bldg. 891-62 Daechi4-Dong Gangnam-Gu | Seoul, Korea 135-840 | http://www.cosentini.com/korea.html