[Equest-users] Baseline Fan power calculation

James Hansen JHANSEN at ghtltd.com
Wed Jan 22 13:38:48 PST 2014

If it was me, I'd just set the space temperature to 75 degrees, knowing
that the difference between that and 71.6 degrees probably won't make a
huge difference in the savings between baseline and proposed.

I thought I remember seeing something from Jeff Hirsch a while back that
showed how to de-activate this particular alarm so that the model would
run??

GHT Limited

James Hansen, PE, LEED AP, BEMP

Senior Associate