[Equest-users] Data center options in the wizard mode

Hayssam Barhoun hayssambarhoun at gmail.com
Thu Jul 10 11:14:09 PDT 2014

 Hi everybody,

Starting a data center modeling exercise, I wonder if someone can shed some
lights on how the different options in the wizard (please see below the
option related to the air containment) are translated into the detailed
mode.

Are these values here for information purpose only? or they get translated
somehow in the inp file?
I've ran a quick exercise (keeping everything else the same) and nothing
has changed in the results.

one item that i find particularly interesting is how the equipment heat
ratio to return air is translated? I am aware this can be done to lighting
(through the keywords LIGHT-TO-SPACE and LIGHT-TO-RETURN) but not equipment
load.
Any feedback is appreciated.

Thanks
Hayssam