[Equest-users] Regarding customizing eQUEST weather data

Daniel Knapp danielk at arborus.ca
Wed Jul 16 05:50:59 PDT 2014

When I have needed custom weather files in the past I have purchased them from White Box Technologies (Joe Huang). The data he provides are very reasonably priced, and Joe is very thorough, careful and experienced in constructing his weather files. I’m sure it saved me hours of effort and was well worth it.

All the best,
Dan

—
Daniel Knapp, PhD, P Phys, LEED® AP O+M
danielk at arborus.ca

Arborus Consulting
Energy Strategies for the Built Environment
www.arborus.ca
76 Chamberlain Avenue
Ottawa, ON, K1S 1V9
Phone: (613) 234-7178 ext. 113