[Equest-users] Daikin heat pump curves - input file characters per line

Bishop, Bill bbishop at pathfinder-ea.com
Thu Jul 17 06:27:08 PDT 2014

The problem with the input file was too many characters on one of the lines.
I found by trial and error manipulating input files that you need to limit
each line to 80 characters. Turns out this is a common coding standard, orig-
inating with IBM's 80 column punched card format created in 1928.

Regards,
Bill

William Bishop, PE, BEMP, BEAP, CEM, LEED AP | Pathfinder Engineers & Architects LLP
Senior Energy Engineer

[ASHRAE Certified logo - greenshot 2]  [cid:image003.jpg at 01CFA1A1.472F9120]

134 South Fitzhugh Street                 Rochester, NY 14608

T: (585) 698-1956                        F: (585) 325-6005

bbishop at pathfinder-ea.com<mailto:wbishop at pathfinder-ea.com>             www.pathfinder-ea.com<http://www.pathfinder-ea.com/>

[earth for signature]Sustainability – the forest AND the trees.