[Equest-users] Hourly results series - 'Moisture added or removed from air for (de)humidification (lb H2O/ lb dry air)'

Kalpesh Karnik k_s_karnik at ateindia.com
Thu Jul 17 23:17:56 PDT 2014

Dear fellow eQuest users,

I am currently solving a system which uses humidistat (coil for
dehumidification and steam loop for humidification).

I have got absurd results in 'hourly reports'. I have chosen a series called
'Moisture added or removed from air for (de)humidification (lb H2O/ lb dry
air)' under 'HVAC system' .

In the results I have got most hours with very large values, as high as  144
lb H2O/lb dry air. The system uses DOE weather data and is recirculation
type with minimum outside air. Is this a bug or am I reading something
incorrectly?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Kalpesh