[Equest-users] Systems from PSZ-HP to PTHP

GK Pandian kgkpandian at gmail.com
Wed Jul 23 00:36:48 PDT 2014

Hi Pramod,

System reference PTHP or PSZ-HP should be referred only in baseline
model.  Your
proposed model should reflect your actual equipment type and capacity.  If
you have "Packaged terminal air conditioner" in your proposed design,then
you can change the proposed model to reflect the same.

*Thanks*

*S.Gopikumar LEED**®**AP BD+C*