[Equest-users] Error on Construction Layer 1

Lin. Angelina lina at saccounty.net
Fri Jul 25 16:12:03 PDT 2014

Hi everyone,

I am trying to run the EEM simulations, but I keep running across a BDL error that says,
"Cannot simulate LAYERS Construction 1 Lyr as given. The wall is too thin or too light. THICKNESS and/or DENISTY*Specific HEAT is too small. Use U-VALUE CONSTRUCTION."
I've tried overwriting the input values and deleting the layer, but it keeps coming back.
Please let me know how to get rid of this error.

Thank you!

County of Sacramento Email Disclaimer: This email and any attachments thereto may contain private, confidential, and privileged material for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review, copying, or distribution of this email (or any attachments thereto) by other than the County of Sacramento or the intended recipient is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender immediately and permanently delete the original and any copies of this email and any attachments thereto.