[Equest-users] Correct schedule for Outside lights with Photocell

Nick Caton ncaton at smithboucher.com
Mon Jul 28 08:46:36 PDT 2014

John,

You can successfully use the photocell control options creating a schedule of the type "multiplier" for exterior direct loads.

Attached is a discussion on the matter with a nested-attached-discussion including some INP examples.

Fractional might work as well - I found multiplier to work for me at one point and didn't look back =).

~Nick

[cid:489575314 at 22072009-0ABB]

NICK CATON, P.E.
SENIOR ENGINEER