[Equest-users] Cascading airflows in eQUEST

Kathryn Kerns kathryn.kerns at bceengineers.com
Tue Jun 3 08:16:04 PDT 2014

This is just a suggestion and I haven't had time to investigate it yet, but I would think that the zone that the air is cascaded to could be represented by a PSZ system that uses the specified amount of zone transfer supply air with supply heating and cooling temperatures around 65 F heating and 75 F cooling and heating and cooling devices that are artificially constructed so they don't consume energy since you have already paid for the energy in the first zone. Its not perfect, but it might be close enough.