[Equest-users] U value-space heating

John Aulbach jra_sac at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 15 09:24:52 PDT 2014

Hi Tugce:

We do not know what type of climate your particular building is in, nor the way you operate the building. If you are in a mild climate (such as Southern California), you will see very little difference. if you do no operate your building 24/7, this too will lower your savings. And finally, you are probably getting more heating through your ventilation system than you are through you wall..

Consider these things.

John R. Aulbach, PE
Los Angeles, CA, USA