[Equest-users] How to add Re-Heat Coil to a RTU

Morteza Kasmai morteza.kasmai at gmail.com
Tue Jun 17 07:34:44 PDT 2014

John and Pasha,

Thank you so much for your respond. pd2 and inp files of the model are
attached for your review and comments. RTU-2 and RTU-5 are the systems that
have Re-Heat Coil. I thought there is another place to input the Coil
capacity. Now the heating capacity of these systems are the total of both
heating and reheating coil capacity, but although the additional re-heat
capacity is shown in SV-A report of the RTUs, there is no change in SS-G
report for this additional heating capacity and the energy cost related to
these changes is very minor.

I would appreciate it if you would review the model and let me know if I am
missing something.

Regards,
Morteza

On Tue, Jun 17, 2014 at 12:25 AM, PKConsulting <pasha.pkconsulting at gmail.com