[Equest-users] Equest - Error during simulation

Molly Curtz molly.curtz at arup.com
Tue Jun 17 08:42:52 PDT 2014

Hi Ginnie,
I just wanted to add that I've been getting similar same errors in eQuest 3.65. Haven't found any solution yet, but I'll post here if I do!

Molly Curtz PE BEMP LEED AP BD+C
Senior Mechanical Engineer

Arup
719 Second Avenue  Suite 400 Seattle WA 98104
t +1 206 749 9674  d +1 206 493 2234
f +1 206 749 0665
www.arup.com<http://www.arup.com/>