[Equest-users] Wizard Data Edit Mode to Detail Data Edit Mode, Hourly Report

Briller, Dan Dan.Briller at rsandh.com
Fri Jun 20 12:34:20 PDT 2014

Good luck to you and congratulations!

It is a user-specific decision. I go to detailed mode very soon in the process, because I find it easier to manipulate elements at the root level. I enter an initial Wizard definition, read in my CAD base plan using the Detailed Design Wizard, and then go to detailed. Most people will say that's inefficient, but I think you can struggle a long time with the Wizard's limitations and then have to go to DD anyway.

Dan

Daniel L. "Dan" Briller P.E., LEED AP BD+C
Energy/Environmental Engineer
10748 Deerwood Park Boulevard South
Jacksonville, FL  32256-0597
Phone: 800-741-2014 x2329 / Mobile: 571-314-4002
Dan.Briller at rsandh.com<mailto:Dan.Briller at rsandh.com>

Visit our website at www.rsandh.com<http://www.rsandh.com>
Connect with RS&H on Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/WeAreRSandH> Twitter<https://twitter.com/wearersandh> LinkedIn<http://www.linkedin.com/company/rs%26h>