[Equest-users] Wizard Data Edit Mode to Detail Data Edit Mode, Hourly Report

Nick Caton ncaton at smithboucher.com
Fri Jun 20 14:30:22 PDT 2014

Good general advice.

If you are unsure, do as much as you can in wizards before moving to detailed.  With a few isolated exceptions, everything you do in wizards moves into detailed mode.

Those exceptions include naming of systems, shells, and HVAC zones in the wizards... so (being pretty familiar and also interested in getting to detailed mode quickly), I wouldn't typically invest much time/effort naming things in the wizards.

~Nick

[cid:489575314 at 22072009-0ABB]

NICK CATON, P.E.
SENIOR ENGINEER