[Equest-users] Pilotless DW Heaters

Matthew Goodwin mgoodwin at lilkeremo.com
Thu Jun 26 07:21:51 PDT 2014

I have a project which includes pilotless DW Heaters.  I used the "DW-Gas-Pilotless-HIR-fPLR" performance curve in order to mimic this but the savings compared to the standard curve are higher than I would have expected.  Does anyone have experience using this curve or know the basis of where/how eQUEST developed it?

Note-I'm using the energy model to calculate savings for LEED EAc1 and have received some pushback relating to that curve.

Thanks,

Matt Goodwin, CEM, CMVP, LEED(r) AP
Project Manager
[cid:5572060c-7b96-4281-936e-0636e44b1e21 at LILKER.COM]
        Lilker EMO
Energy Solutions
3130 Fairview Park Dr.
Suite 125
Falls Church, VA 22042
t.  703-205-0445 x151
c. 610-322-1823
f . 703-205-0449

http://www.lilker.com<http://www.lilker.com/>
New York  |  Long Island  |  Falls Church, VA

This e-mail and its attachments are for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies (electronic and written) of the original message.

Please consider the environment - think before you print.