[Equest-users] EQUEST Reporting on PArtial Upgraded build for EPAct

Joshua Hertzer JHertzer at greatercea.org
Mon Mar 3 13:15:27 PST 2014

Is there a way to pull out reporting for specific upgrades to zones for EPAct reporting.  I have a client who has upgraded their part of the building and I need to be able to report on those specific upgrades without taking into account the whole building energy usage.

Thank you,
Joshua Hertzer

Commercial Operations Associate
Greater Cincinnati Energy Alliance
200 W 4th Street, Suite 600
Cincinnati, OH 45202
513-621-4232  x133

www.greatercea.org<http://www.greatercea.org/>
Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/greatercea> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/greatercea> | LinkedIn<http://www.linkedin.com/company/greater-cincinnati-energy-alliance>
Google +<https://plus.google.com/108277654613385398247/posts> | YouTube<http://www.youtube.com/user/TheEnergyAlliance/feed> | Pinterest<http://pinterest.com/energyalliance>

Confidentiality Statement: This email (and any attachments) is only intended for the use of the person or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged and confidential.  If you are not the intended recipient, please immediately notify me by return email, and delete this message from your computer.

Email Disclaimer: No employee or agent of the Greater Cincinnati Energy Alliance, Inc. is authorized to execute any agreement or contract on behalf of the Greater Cincinnati Energy Alliance, Inc. with any other party by email.  The Greater Cincinnati Energy Alliance, Inc. accepts no liability for the content of this email, or for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided, unless that information is subsequently confirmed in writing.