[Equest-users] could not successfully allocate all energy to the 5-minute bins?

Wahid Mohamed Wahid.Mohamed at diyar.com
Sun Mar 9 01:43:00 PST 2014

Dear Modeler,

I have got below "CAUTION" "& WARNING" from eQuest report. I wonder if anyone can help what it does mean, or a reference to interpret it.

**CAUTION**********************************************************************

System: AHU-B-01-Female Spa              could not successfully

allocate all energy to the 5-minute bins during

heating because of an equipment overload.  The peak

load used in ECONOMICS will not include the fraction

due to the overload, but the PLANT reports will.

Mon/Day/Hour:  1  1  3  Energy:  37.3  Unallocated: 0.254"

             Zone: 1stb Kitchen&Tlt Zn              could not successfully

             allocate all equipment energy to the 5-minute bins

             because of an equipment overload.  The peak load

             used in ECONOMICS will not include the fraction due

             to the overload, but the PLANT reports will.

             Mon/Day/Hour: 12 29  7  Energy:  42.2  Unallocated: 3.443

Regards,

Wahid H. Mohamed, BSc, LEED AP BD+C
Mechanical Project Engineer