[Equest-users] CO2 Cascade Refrigration System

Mike Najaf mikenajaf at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 26 13:52:06 PDT 2014

Hi Everyone,

I have been trying to model a Co2 cascade refrigeration system for a refrigerated warehouse facility using eQ-Refrig 3.61. The existing warehouse example and DOE-2.2R are helpful but I haven't been able to establish a standard system yet due to errors.
I guess my question is, has anyone been able to model this type of system in equest? If yes, Is there any special strategy for modeling this type system?
The last error I got is " Table:". I can't figure out what is this error!

Any insight greatly appreciated.

Mike