[Equest-users] 2 story building layout and zoning

Claire Naisby cnaisby at essexco.com
Wed Mar 26 14:45:30 PDT 2014

Hello everyone,

I am modeling a 2 story higher education building with 60 zones. 29 on the
first floor and 31 on the second floor. The floors have different zoning
variations, but the same shell layout for both floors.

I am receiving an error message that I have a duplicate vertices in EL2
Space Polygon 24 (so I get a DbgPitchedRoof error) AND when I put the
building layout into 3-D mode, the 2 levels are set up beside each other
instead of on top of each other.

I believe I have the correct vertices in for where the building should be
laid out, but could be wrong.

Can anyone see what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks,

Claire A Naisby, EMIT