[Equest-users] Question regarding Code analysis : LEED-NC (Appendix G)

Chris Baker CBaker at cci-alliance.com
Wed Mar 26 17:46:27 PDT 2014

Hello,

In one of the eQuest tutorial videos on youtube it mentions NOT to use "LEED-NC (Appendix G) from the dropdown menu for "Code Analysis".  It is mentioned that "it doesn't do what you think it does"

I'm assuming NC means new construction.  The current project I'm working on is a renovation project here in Alaska though that we are working on LEED approval for - which requires the energy modeling.

What would be the most ideal "Code Analysis" option for this application?

The tutorial sais that if you use "LEED-NC (Appendix G)" it adds a lot of unnecessary work to the energy modeling process.  Is this true?

Thank you in advance!!

Chris Baker
CCI CAD Drafter
Fort Wainwright, Alaska

CCI-Alliance Confidentiality notice: This message is intended only for the person to whom addressed in the text above and may contain privileged or confidential information. If you are not that person, any use of this message is prohibited. We request that you notify us by reply to this message, and then delete all copies of this message including any contained in your reply. Thank you.