[Equest-users] eQUEST v3.65 build 7163 released Mar 18 2014 - fixes hourly report viewer

Brian Fountain bfountain at greensim.com
Thu Mar 27 08:42:17 PDT 2014

I was visiting doe2.com this morning (as you do from time to time -- you
know) and found that there was a relatively recent release of a new v 3.65
build.  From the "what's new" document:

eQUEST v3.65

build 7163 - public release ~ 18 March 2014 - w/ DOE-2.2 v48r

Fixes:

. Fixed issues with the simulation detailed results viewer application
(D2SimViewer.exe) that

prevented the viewing of hourly results in some instances (all appeared as
zero values) when

the correct results were located on the simulation output file (the .sim
file).

. Fixed issues with the installation procedure sometimes failing in cases
where the installation is

directed to a drive mounted from a network location.

Since I just sent this to the whole mailing list, you may wish to wait for a
few days before downloading the new build.  I don't want to cause an
unexpected flood of download requests on the doe2.com site.

If others notice a new eQUEST release, please post a note here.  I tend to
miss them.

Cheers,

Brian