[Equest-users] Unable to open eQuest project file

Fakeha Sehar fakeha_s at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 30 10:32:24 PDT 2014

Hi All,

I developed a basic building model initially using Schematic Wizard and then later added more details to the model using the Design Development Wizard (DD Wizard project saved at other location). Project was running fine, I was testing different Energy Efficiency features but something happened the project won't open now.

When I select my project screen 1 appears

When I select the Building Creation Wizard button screen 2 appears, asking me which wizard to use.

When I select the Energy Efficiency Wizard button, below message appears

"Project and wizard components must exist prior to accessing the EEM Run Wizard."

Please if anyone can help, I don't want to lose my detailed model developed using DD wizard.