[Equest-users] Glass facade simulation

Soham Babu soham.babu at setty.com
Wed Mar 26 00:40:53 PDT 2014

Suhass,

The spandrel should be considered as an opaque wall with a different wall construction. spandrel glass is a layer of glazing over the wall surface. So define those areas of 'spandrel glass' as walls and not as windows.

Soham Babu |  Energy Analyst/Mechanical Engineer

[setty-logo]

| Fairfax, VA | Washington, DC | Baltimore, MD | New York, NY | Mysore, India
| M/E/P/FP Design Engineering | Project Management | Energy Management Services | Construction Management | Design-Build Services | Commissioning
| Voice 703.691.2115 Ext. 135 | Fax 703.691.8084 | Cell 984.411.2737 | soham.babu at setty.com<mailto:soham.babu at setty.com> | www.setty.com<http://www.setty.com/>

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are NOT the intended
recipient or the person responsible for delivering the e-mail to the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this e-mail in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding,
printing or copying this e-mail is strictly prohibited.