[Equest-users] 2 story building layout and zoning

Matt Hein heinm04 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 27 06:23:40 PDT 2014

Claire,

Your description of the 3D rendering and the duplicate vertices makes me
think that your top shell coordinates are incorrectly defined.
Within the DD Wizard you can "Specify Exact Site Coordinates" and set the
top shell's Z value to be equal to the height of the bottom shell. Also
remember to only place the roof on the top shell -- this may address the
"DbgPitchedRoof error" you mention.

Depending on your experience with eQuest these may be overly simplistic
suggestions but it's my best guess from your description.

Godspeed,

*Matt Hein*