[Equest-users] Unable to open eQuest project file

John Aulbach jra_sac at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 30 13:10:35 PDT 2014

Fakeha:

If you are in Detail Edit mode, you cannot use the EEM button, that is only for Wizard mode.

You will need to use the Parametric Run method. For God sakes, make a copy of your original file and play with it so you don't loose all of your work.

Can you send the Forum your .PD2 and .INP file for us to look at. Also, what version of eQuest are you using?

John R. Aulbach, PE