[Equest-users] Significan​tly Higher Heating and Cooling Energy Consumptio​n in EnergyPlus When Compared to eQUEST

Simge Andolsun simgeandolsun at gmail.com
Mon May 5 01:35:20 PDT 2014

Dear Dr. Haberl,

Thank you very much for your response. I would appreciate it very much if
you could direct me to the results of the project you are mentioning. I
think I managed to improve my files this weekend. Now, I am getting
reasonably close results. It would be great if I could compare my results
with the previously obtained differences between EnergyPlus and eQUEST.

Dear Joe Huang,

Sorry to ruin your Friday afternoon :). As I have deadlines coming up,
weekends and weekdays are pretty much the same for me recently. Thanks for
the studies you directed me to. I will definitely examine them.

Best Regards,
S. Andolsun, Ph.D.