[Equest-users] Equest-users Digest, Vol 74, Issue 6-Multiple Footprints in same Building

Aung Myat zephyr923 at gmail.com
Tue May 6 18:09:20 PDT 2014

Hi John,
thank for the advice. I had used the coordinate too. seems it does not
work. attached here with .inp and .pd2 files

The size of viewing gallery is  ( 19.68 x 36 x 16.9) ft3
Location is at the right corner which is attached.

thank
Aung Myat

On Wed, May 7, 2014 at 1:01 AM, John Aulbach <jra_sac at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hello Aung:
>
> Remember that eQuest/DOE-2 always sets the origin of ANY shell, space, or
> wall at the lower left hand corner of the object. You need to be X, Y, and
> Z away from the lower left hand corner of the just below shell.to your
> new space.
>
> If you will send your .INP and .PD2 files, one of the treamof experts can
> set it up for you.
>
> John R. Aulbach, PE
> Los Angeles, CA

with best regards

Dr.Aung Myat <aung_myat at ices.a-star.edu.sg>

Scientist

Agency for Science, Technology and Research (A*STAR)
Institute of Chemical and Engineering  Science (ICES)
Experimental Power Grid Centre (EPGC)

3 Pesek road
Jurong Island
Singapore 627833