[Equest-users] changing window type outside wizard

John Aulbach jra_sac at yahoo.com
Thu May 15 09:59:28 PDT 2014

Hi Mark:

If you have the two types of glass defined , one type needs to be attached to, say, Window-1 and one type to Window-2. Then in the Detailed  Edit , go to any window in the tree on the left (after clicking on Building Shell at the top), then go to Spreadsheet in the main screen. All windows should appear (depending on how many, may need to scroll down). There will be a Glass Type column, in which you can toggle between Window-1 and Window-2.

John R. Aulbach, PE