[Equest-users] EUI info on sanitary lift stations

Robby Oylear robbyoylear at gmail.com
Wed May 21 15:28:11 PDT 2014

Also worth taking into consideration the static head that the lift station
is working against.  A pump station that is moving 10 MGD at 100 ft of head
may use more energy than a pump station that is moving 20 MGD at 30 ft of
head for instance.

I did some audits on two pump stations but was not able to find any
national data that compared pump station energy use.