[Equest-users] New LEED issues brought up in Final review comments??

Pasha Korber-Gonzalez pasha.pkconsulting at gmail.com
Tue May 27 13:13:39 PDT 2014

Hi James & Nick, and everyone who responded on and offline.  Thanks for
your feedback, honesty and support.

Yes, the model was incorrect from the beginning and the documentation was
deficient for the first round.  As I moved forward with it, I focused on
the LEED comments only, and did not consider outside issues that should
have been addressed at the time.  There are many lessons learned on this
experience.  :)

I agree with the over all review and the non-compliance, but at such a late
point in the game, it sets the whole thing back, and I'm sure the project
team would have been happy with a reduction of points, based on their
review rather than a full denial.

Either way, I'm sure it is inevitable that a new model will be built for
the appeal submission and let's hope that will be a near perfect model and
submission and get this model over with..  ;))

Thanks again for all the feedback, great to hear from all of you!

Pasha