[Equest-users] Equest - Error during simulation

Ginnie Schofield GSchofield at edaengineering.com
Wed May 28 12:32:04 PDT 2014

Equest-users:

Many thanks to Jeff for his response to my exhaust input question, figured it out.

Now I think there is a problem with the Equest program, 3.65 version.
See attached error messages, which boots me completely out of the program as it shuts down.
These errors did not appear when I did my model initially, everything ran correctly.
I made some exhaust air input modifications to the model, then tried to simulate it, and got the attached error.
So, as a trial, I ran my " copy" to see if it did the same thing.  And it does.

I had attached the model file with .inp file with my original question posted a bit earlier this afternoon.

What could be the problem and is there a fixable solution?  Hope I don't have to rebuild the model.  :(

Thank you in advance for any and all responses.

GINNIE SCHOFIELD
ENGINEERING DESIGN ASSOCIATES
1607 CY Ave, Ste 303, Casper, WY 82604
(Ph) 307-266-5033   (Fx) 307-234-3805