[Equest-users] New LEED issues brought up in Final review comments??

Gail Hampsmire ghampsmire at usgbc.org
Thu May 29 07:29:38 PDT 2014

GBCI is eager to resolve any issues or concerns that any of you have about your LEED project reviews. Please submit any project-specific questions or concerns to The GBCI Contact Us page at: http://www.gbci.org/org-nav/contact/contact-us/project-certification-questions.aspx.

It appears that this particular issue may have been addressed by others on the eQUEST-Users list, but if you do have any further project-specific questions, please do feel free to submit them using the link above.

Best Regards,
Gail Hampsmire, P.E., LEED AP BD+C
Technical Director, HVAC/Energy Team

Green Building Certification Institute
2101 L Street NW I Suite 500 I Washington DC 20037