[Equest-users] 90.10-2007 Baseline systems question

John Kopf john.kopf at gmail.com
Mon Nov 17 11:03:09 PST 2014

Hi Chris,

Yes, the approach you state (in quotes below) is correct.

"where a floor is modeled with two or more separate shells, combine the
equest created systems into one system for that floor"

For example, if you have to model a multi-story building which has two
wings, with two multi-story shells (one for each wing), there should still
only be one system per floor. If you are using wizard to generate the
systems and it creates two or more systems for a floor, you can re-assign
the thermal zones to be on a single system and delete the other systems.

Regards,
John

*John Kopf, BEng, MASc, EIT, LEED AP BD+C*

Sustainability Analyst
Stantec
200 - 325 25th Street SE Calgary AB T2A 7H8
Phone: (403) 716-8006
Fax: (403) 716-8049
John.Kopf at stantec.com

[image: Stantec] <http://www.stantec.com/>

*Celebrating 60 years of community, creativity, and client relationships.*

The content of this email is the confidential property of Stantec and
should not be copied, modified, retransmitted, or used for any purpose
except with Stantec's written authorization. If you are not the intended
recipient, please delete all copies and notify us immediately.

ü Please consider the environment before printing this email.